A plain, soft, fine smooth-knitted shrug in its own handy bag:
- take it with you on outings
- wear it when you stop or when the sun goes in
- soft, lightweight & packable
- natural climate control
- breathes & insulates
- wool is naturally warm when it’s cold and
- releases heat and moisture when it’s warm
For walkers, riders, runners and dancers on picnics & hikes, cafe stops & mountain bikes. This shrug is perfect for outdoors and holidays, a versatile piece for the summer.
Coloured shrugs knitted in British Bluefaced Leicester wool and millstone grit from undyed Shetland wool from the Makepiece flock in our Todmorden workshop.
Available in small, medium, large and extra large
Black, millstone grit (undyed brown from the Makepiece flock), camel and bright (undyed cream)
Makepiece knitwear is knitted and handcrafted in the Pennine town of Todmorden to be as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible.